Thursday, June 20, 2013

Choices, Choices.

We’ve decided on the caters and the menu.

We’ve decided on the photographer.

We’ve decided on the cake (flavors and style)

We’ve decided on our venue.

We’ve decided on almost everything that needs to be decided on, but when it comes to a rehearsal dress I can’t deicide on which one to wear to save my life!!!!!

 

I’ve had a harder time picking out a rehearsal dress than I had picking out a wedding dress!!! That just doesn’t seem right.  Here are the 3 contenders….which would you choose?

DSCN3943

The solid pink has 2 orange strips in it. How cute would it be with orange peep toe pumps and big orange chunky jewelry?  Gorgeous right?

The lace one in the middle….well it’s lace and I’m in love with lace. I think it has a rustic feel and I can dress it up or down. Rustic and lace, that’s a big part of our wedding theme too, oh and the dress is lace incase I forgot to mention it. Smile

The gray polka dot dress has pockets!!!! I love a dress with pockets! Plus it’s gray, which is my favorite color, and it’s polka dotted which I’ve always seemed to be drawn too!!!!

This decision is going to drive me nuts.

~Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment