Monday, July 1, 2013

A Forever Craft.

I’ve made another craft for the guest table or maybe the cake table I haven’t decided yet. I have this idea of not only doing a shadow box of smaller wedding things but of decorating our bedroom with wedding items.  I think this is a cute ‘wedding decorations’ that will turn into a nice cute bedroom décor later.

 

wedding names

I found all the wooden letters at Hobby Lobby and Michaels. I used Coffee Bean brown for the large letters and White for the small letters.  Then I used just a tiny bit of hot glue on the back of the small letters and glued them onto the larger one. Hang them on a wall or attach a smaller piece of wood so they can prop on a night stand. I might just make one of these for each of the kids as well in different colors for their rooms.  It’s cute, quick and simple. I like it.

 

~Jess  

No comments:

Post a Comment