Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wedding Jewelry.

Nathan and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary in May. He wanted to get me something sparkly. I love it when he  buys me something sparkly. I told him I think it would be super sweet to wear the jewelry he got me the day of our wedding. He liked the idea too.

Naturally we went to Etsy. We love buying handmade and have tried to buy from Etsy or local vendors as much as possible for the wedding items we’re not making. My wedding dress has some gorgeous sparkle along the bust and cap sleeves so no necklace is needed but I wanted earrings and a bracelet.  We both fell in love with what we found.
Here’s the bracelet, the long parts sneak up the back of the hand. It’s divine!!
DSCN3925
And the matching earrings!!!
DSCN3924
It’s as if the jewelry was meant for my dress. I wish I could post a picture of my dress right here so everyone could see just how perfect they all are together.

Here's the name and link to the wonderful handmade jewelry shop Nathan purchased these from. All of the pieces are so beautiful!.  Eminjewelry

*sigh* I’m a happy happy bride-to-be!
~Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment