Monday, June 3, 2013

My Something Blue.

I’m not a shoe type of girl. Nathan has more pairs of shoes than I do. My oldest daughter has more pairs of shoes than I do. It shouldn’t surprise anyone that I didn’t give very much thought to what kind or color shoes I should wear on my wedding day. No one will see my shoes anyway….so did it really matter what I wore on my feet?
I decided to look around just to see what was out there and maybe venture out and get a pair of something I wouldn’t normally wear.
Then I happened upon a shoe that I literally fell in love with at first sight.
They were at PinkBasis.com  which I swear is a website to help clothe strippers.
They helped fill in the requirement of 'something blue'. 
They were only $10….so what did I have to loose?

I ordered them, excitedly put them on the second they arrived last Tuesday….
wedding shoes
…and have wanted to wear them every second of every day since.
~Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment