Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Aisle Runner

I admit it. I saw this idea on Pinterest and knew I had to somehow make it a part of our wedding too.  Have you seen the picture of the cute hearts going down the aisle instead of flower petals?  It’s a super cute picture, go search for it!

 

We cut hearts out of Kraft colored card stock and using Super Glue, glued them to a Bamboo skewer. Here’s a picture of the back so you can how little of the skewer we glued to the hearts.

DSCN3975

I was able to find an online retailer to purchase the lace heart doilies from and we glued them to Bamboo skewers the same way.

DSCN3974

I have these skewers in that crunchy floral stuff you can find at Wal-Mart. I have no idea what it’s called!

I can’t wait to stick this fun, alternative to flowers, in the ground down both sides of the aisle.

~Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment